Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Nagging...
I have come to realize that I HATE NAGGING. I mean, everyone does I'm sure... but I have come to the realization that nagging puts me into a very bad mood where I snap at the people I care about most. I also dislike "shoptalk"... Teachers are notorious for it, no matter were we go out, shoptalk comes out... I would like an existance where I leave work at work and enjoy life away from it. But low and behold it inevitably comes up. At home. Out with friends. At friends and family's home. EVERYWHERE. I am really detesting it. Maybe because I am not happy with my job, or maybe because I am not satisfied with my career. I am in year 6 (5 at a low income middle school) and I am not happy. Maybe a change is in the future, the Lord only knows... But what is that... I have no clue...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment