How old is Lilyanne???

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scraps!

as in scrapbooking... I don't actually do it per say... but I do invest moolaa in the materials to do such activities...
but I make cards and little things, not big pages of photographs and "memories"... mine are all temporary... like said weekend in February when I had the house to myself... I spent 25ish bucks on supplies and proceeded to make 4... count them 4 cute wedding invitations in the red, black and white theme that will be our december wedding... it took me three hours... they are very cute mind you... but at the average of $6.25 per card... not what we will be doing for our big day....
fast forward to today... moe showed me a mecca for scrapbookers and crazy card crafty ladies like me! I have my activity for the rainy memorial day weekend.
37 bucks down...
(at least it wasn't over 90... hint to the name above...)
good times be had by all.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Geez, put my scrapbook spending out there! :) Oh well, I made the sept part of that calendar last night. I'll work on more this weekend, it's turning out cute!

Lil' Peter said...

Aren't you glad you have a loving sister with connections to a printing company who can print/design cards for less? :)

Jeni said...

YES>>> and the fact that it takes way too long to make one of my customized beautificated cards!