One can feel very lost when they are not pleased with their current situation. Take my "current" situation... I am a science teacher, who is being assigned math, who was tempted with and teased with the idea of teaching physical education. What a dream job for any coach. To teach physical education all day... I know it could be boring over time, but hey, I could go back to math...
THIS prospect has been the source of my rage as of late.
I want it only because the idea was presented- had I never been asked, would have never been excited about it. Would have just moved to my math job with not a thought otherwise.
I want the PE.
When asked what honors program I was teaching next year (by the principal)... I said PE.
He laughed.
I was serious.
God please bless me by bring a qualified, strong math teacher to my building... so I can teach PE.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Still no luck eh?
not yet.... just posted job.
Post a Comment