How old is Lilyanne???

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 22, 2008

First week of summer.... start work tomorrow....


The first week of summer has come to a close... I have attended a training (work), a meeting (work), cleaned out my classroom, attended and won two (count them 1, 2) trivia nights complete with trophies, watched a lot of travel channel and food network, witnessed the Fremont Solstice Parade and Fair (and christened several friends into the tradition... of watching... not riding bikes), and celebrated a friends retirement....


Not to mention ate a lot of junk food... went to gym not very often (will start tomorrow).

Now keep the prayers a going for a call for an interview with a high school teaching job.... and the courage to tell my boss about it soon...

2 comments:

Maureen said...

It was fun. :) I got a little bit burned, you?

foxmulder said...

I had so much fun with you guys!