How old is Lilyanne???

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

actually working on wedding...?

I can't believe that Jeremy and I have actually talked about wedding stuff in the last week... several times!
He has been researching for honeymoon locales... (yes!)
He made an appointment for getting a tux... and I get to take pics!
He has been asking about my shopping trips with mom... what we need... what he can pay me back for... (YES!)
I check out some florists- (pricey... :( ) so I think we will be getting creative with the costco flowers... but Jer said I can get whatever I want at the florist for my bouquet...
Meeting with dj and photographer this week... I still vote we set up a wii for rockband!
We ordered out invites last week and today I got an email that they have been sent to us... ALREADY! those will need to be put together...
My bridesmaids have been checkin' out dresses... I have found a perfect wrap for them!

Need to do list....
get booze figured out... (come on... it is a Catholic wedding)
practice with some flowers... (costco run)
figure out favors... (have no clue)
finish getting red candle holders (wiped out world market... need to wait)
find cute shoes...
find hair dresser...

Pure Craziness... can I get onion rings with that?

No comments: