My first trip to Chicago (Jeremy's hometown) was fun (except in the back seat of the car)... Here is the neanderthal fitting right in... at the Field Museum of Natural History.Here I am with my future sister-in-law, Abby and my first of too many martinis... they say "Martinis are like Boobs- one is not enough, two is perfect, three is too many...? I 'think' I had about 5-6... and a terrible night after...
It was great seeing where Jeremy grew up and his schools. And meeting future family... Plus the wedding we went to was fun! even if I only knew a handful of people there. I only got annoyed a few times and those times faded away with a few free minutes to myself... thank goodness for rooms on different floors!
Will have to go back again someday... maybe with just the two of us....
No comments:
Post a Comment