How old is Lilyanne???

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the verdict is in...

i officially hate weddings... well wedding planning. I like going to weddings that I am not a part of so I can get blitzed and not have to worry about anything. (especially ones that are serving cosmos)
I detest the fact that I am the only one worrying about anything... and everyone tells me that it will be okay, yet they don't do anything to help me see things getting done... The one thing that a bride hates to here is "you are getting worked up over nothing... it is not a big deal..." blah blah blah... WELL IT IS A BIG DEAL TO ME JERKY!!! get off your bum and do something...
So i took initiative and made a reservation for our wedding night... and a cool place that will let is check out later than normal... well guess who is driving someone, who is staying at my house, to the airport early in the morning...
and one wonders why i get stressed out...

No comments: