How old is Lilyanne???

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 25, 2009

First week of summer vacation!

My first week... what did I do?
1) I taught a class for two days to teachers who wanted to start their summer already but needed training days... did you know that teachers are THE WORST STUDENTS???
2) I went to the Fremont Solstice Day Festival... Missed the parade of painted naked bicyclists, but there were still remenents of them walking around... All Stella, Marlene, and I can say is "tiger-print chaps and a matching hat... no underpants included..."
3) Drove to Spokane, painted our rental house, decided that I am a princess and not meant for manual labor, drove home.
4) Haircut, Hair Dyed, met with friends from church, chiropractor visit, volleyball practice, massage, shopping with parents(I hate shopping with them), hopefully yoga tonight if I can build up the motivation...
5) Cooked two new dinners... don't think hubby liked the asparagus two days in a row though...
6) will be packing to fly to Denver tomorrow...

I'd say pretty much pooped, not that I got anything completely done...

No comments: