when thinking about wedding plans... one contemplates whether or not to have a dj or have a "friend" hook up an ipod and hit "play"
now pending a totally obnoxious playlist riddled with inappropriate tunes, once would think the later would suffice...
i say bring in the "Rock Band" (see picture featured at right...)
how fun would that be?
my family partakes in such frolics during holiday gatherings...
none of us can actually sing...
will have wine and beer at reception.
bring it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not going to lie, that would be pretty badass if you had Rock Band at your wedding. Definitely would be a Fuerte tradition. :)
By the way...it's amateur, not amature. Don't spell things wrong around me, I'll correct you.
Another thing: Expect a box sometime this week.
Dude! I'd play Rock Band at your wedding! :) I've been considering buying it for the Wii when it comes out.
Post a Comment