How old is Lilyanne???

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Off for Vacation!!!

Tomorrow we leave for Chicago... hummmm... the midwest in the summer... YUK!

can you say "humidity will be the death of me!" five times real fast? I can PERFECTLY!!!

I am/am not looking forward to this trip...

1) Yes- I have never been to Chicago and Jeremy is excited to show me where he grew up, where he went to school, the aquarium on Lake Michigan... etc.

2) NO- it is in the 80s with LOTS OF HUMIDITY!

3) NO- going to an OUTDOOR Wedding... and missing my friends' wedding here at home

4) Yes- Going to see the Cubs play at Wrigley Field (well actually we will be on a rooftop at a party in the outfield)

5) ???- will be with future inlaws ALL WEEKEND.

6) NO- will have to ride in the back seat of someone elses rental car the weekend... (I have stocked up on Dramamine and snacks)

7) Yes- get to go somewhere...


1 comment:

Maureen said...

YAY for vacations. How was your wedding? I got a migraine right before the ceremony, but they were paying me to interpret, so I could't go home. So instead I kept running to the bathroom to throw up, for the first hour, then I felt better.